Tuesday 14 October 2014

Initial Script

Ella: Look, things seem tough now, but I promise you, they will get better. You have such an amazing and exciting life ahead of you... trust me! You're still growing, you're still learning, you still have so much to see and do and experience. You're growing up now and you're finding your feet, but you need to understand the importance of facing your problems. Running from them will mean that they never really go away. You need to stop coming here to hide. As beautiful and peaceful as this place is, the only way you will ever be truly happy is if you stay with your problems and face them. This might seem crazy and over whelming for you, but I needed to make sure that we were safe. If you don't change your life around now, your future isn't going to be the one I have experience and I promise you, it's amazing, full of happiness, family, friendships, love and peace. You are my past and I am your future. We need to help each other make sure we have the best life as possible and as your future self, I'm telling you that this needs to be the last time you come here. This is it. Rosie. Please listen to me. All I'm doing is protecting you and our life. Promise me this is the last problem you run from. From now on, you face them, with the help of friends and family... and me. You're never alone. You can over come anything Rosie. Come on now, lets say goodbye and go home.

1 comment:

  1. Good.

    As only a week away from the deadline for filming, you are getting very behind. You have an idea, you have a script and a few ideas about character and where you might film.

    The wardrobe - really important to the whole thing - ideas?
    The arguments - how will that be sourced?
    Dream like qualities - how achieved post production?
    Music soundtrack - will there be one?
    Storyboard - where is that? That was supposed to be completed a week ago?
    The transition from wardrobe to woods - how achieved?
    Lighting? The dream sequence will need lighting.
    You had some great ideas for the titling - I asked you to postt these - where are they.

    I think your main problem is that you are not meeting up outside of lessons. You should be meeting up for an additional 3 - 4 hours for your planning a week. You can't achieve this in lessons alone. I think that as a group, you need to appreciate just how important this is - ultimately 50% of your final grade. You need to be far more committed and be prepared to give a lot more of your own time to the planning and then the filming. You are all individually capable of creating a good film here, but at present, you are at risk of underachieving.

    ReplyDelete